Using our "quick hits" format, we provide two content-rich presentations complete with practical takeaways in one hour per session.
Apply our Annual Canadian Employer Update Takeaways Checklist: Going into 2022 to help your organization's leadership prepare for some of the most important employment law developments.
With a focus on mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, among other topics, presenters for Part 1 explore:
- Implementing mandatory vaccination polices and contractual provisions
- Human rights considerations
- Privacy considerations
- Occupational health and safety considerations
- Key differences between unionized and non-unionized workplaces
- What does fully vaccinated mean now? The impact of future booster shots
- Case law updates
Speakers Part 1 - Focus on Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations: Ajanthana Anandarajah, George Avraam, Dave Bushuev, Kevin Coon, Matthew De Lio, Shyama Talukdar, William Watson.
With a focus on labor, employment, and human rights law updates on areas that are top-of-mind for Canadian companies, presenters for Part 2 of this webinar series discuss:
- A year in review: Top 10 employment law developments
- Employment agreement updates
- Practical responses to Ontario's Bill 27, Working for Workers Act, 2021
- Hybrid/work from home models
Speakers Part 2 - Focus on Labor, Employment and Human Rights Law Updates: Ajanthana Anandarajah, Dave Bushuev, Kevin Coon, Jeremy Hann, Alissa Scarcello, Andrew Shaw.